In response to various calls in this forum and our other online forums, we are glad to introduce the speeches section. This will host speeches by pan-Africanist leaders world wide.
The speeches hosted here will be selected on the basis of their relevance to the pan-Africanist struggle all over the world and we do welcome suggestion on speeches that we should post here.
Index of speeches(as they appear on this site):
- President Yoweri Museveni’s speech at Uhuru Kenyatta’s inauguration ceremony
- “Opening Address at Inaugural Convention of the PAC” by Robert M. Sobukwe (1959)
- “The State of the Nation.” Address by R. M. Sobukwe, on “National Heroes’ Day,” August 2, 1959
- Independence Speech – Kwame Nkrumah March 6, 1957, Accra, Ghana
- Statement by His Excellency the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe Comrade R. G. Mugabe on the occasion of the 62nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly, New York, 26 September, 2007
- Patrice Lumumba The First Prime Minister of the Congo (Zaire) On June 30, 1960, Independence Day
- “Leadership and the Management of Change”, Address by Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere, Former President of Tanzania(1998)
- Ghana Independence Speech – by Kwame Nkrumah
- Milton Obote’s 1962 Uganda Independence Speech
- Robert Mugabe’s Zimbabwe Independence Speech – 17 April, 1980
- Genral Slava Kiir Mayadit’s South Sudan Independence Speech, 9th July 2011